Primordials[edit | edit source]
A list in order of number symbolism (Primarily Chinese):
- Abyssus - The Father of Darkness and the Abyss.
- Avos - The Father of Light and Creation.
- Animus - The Mother of life and magic.
- Mortem - The Mother of Death.
- Aevum - The Father of Eternity.
- Clades - The Mother of Decay and Corruption.
- The World Tree - The collective soul of Avos and Animus that created the cosmos and keeps Abyssus at bay.
Titans[edit | edit source]
- Ignumen - The Phoenix: Father of Fire and Day
- Kairo - Father of the ocean and lord of the weather
- Thalasson - Lord of the seas and the Earth
- Aria - Lady of the Sky
- Selina - Lady of the Mood
- Sophia - Lady of the Stars
- Moira - Lady of the Night
- Symfora - Lady of the Dark
Lordes[edit | edit source]
Children of Ignumen
- Astrapi - Lightning
- Ekleipsi - Eclipse
- Omorphia - Beauty
- Igemon - Prince
- Louloudia - Flower
Chlidren of Kairo
- Eos - Dawn
- Chiona - Winter
- Elafi - Stag
- Michania - Machine
- Esper - Dusk
Children of Thalasson
- Selas - Aurora
- Thirio - Beast
- Iro - Hero
- Synne - Pensive
- Savaros - Grave
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.